As a CEO or Founder - how do you own your professional development?
We hear often that as a CEO, it can be challenging to ask for what you want and envision what's possible for the future of your company when your energy is being pulled in multiple directions.
In this week's episode we bring on leading-edge Business Strategists to 7-figure Entrepreneurs & CEOs, Neeta Solanki, to share her perspective on how CEOs can elevate their performance and reignite the fire and passion back into their business and life.
In this episode, Neeta offers a refreshingly practical blueprint for thinking and acting in environments that are fast-paced, rapidly changing, and highly uncertain. It provides both a guide to energizing the organization to find tomorrow's opportunities and a set of entrepreneurial principles you can use personally to transform the arenas in which you compete.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What is the biggest challenge for CEOs and Founders this year?
- What gets in the way of Strategic planning (career planning) for individuals in corporate jobs as well as founders/CEO’s?
KEEP UP WITH NEETA SOLANKI
- Join Denise's Mighty Network Community: https://bit.ly/3aeHWk5
- Got questions? Send it to email@example.com
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review: https://apple.co/3usChxk